4x4trails.net Forums

Go Back   4x4trails.net Forums > Site Comments > Off-Topic

Old 04-28-2010, 01:13 PM

Send a message via ICQ to LiguarmaGorma Send a message via AIM to LiguarmaGorma
Default Where should I work for my first job if I'm trying to get a house with my two childhood best friend

20 years old, have a high school Diploma, had Honor Roll, Academic Excellence, yada yada, have a couple certificates in Computer Training and PC Repair, completed online courses in Word and Excel, I consider myself very knowledgeable on computers, electronics, movies and video games.

During ages 12-15 I used to administrate my own private server for Ultima Online, successfully might I add, where I charged a tiny, acceptable, monthly fee. During this time, I learned how to use a bit of C Through self-teachings, heavy research, and participation in a C Forum for the purpose of editing or writing my own scripts for the game.

Applied at 2 different Video Game, Movie and Music Exchange stores ad heard nothing back, considering applying at the local Walmart with one of said mentioned friends, third shift as a stocker or something perhaps, as the positions are available.
Aiming for my career to one day involve Video Games in some way, shape or form.

Waiting for my money from my trust fund ($16K) to come into my hands when I turn 21 so I can do some more community college and or online courses. Until then, I have decided I need to move out of my father's house for my own sanity and privacy. Up until now I've been living off of the fact that somewhere, I have a mother who never sees me, but somewhere finds it in her heart to send me 600-800 dollars a month regularly without any answer as to why or how she is giving me all of this. I'm tired of feeling like I am mooching or living off of other peoples money that shouldn't be landing in my hands magically in the first place!

On a side note, I should probably mention I was officially tested for and diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome at age 16, yet have not felt any symptoms for over a year, but still have it according to blood tests. Eek, eh?

So basically, The story is that I'm told I have an interesting life (and what I've told you is only the tip of the iceberg), but I feel its not totally in my control as much as I can make it so.
I have found 2 scenarios I'm interested in out of every possible location for rent available within a 20 mile radius.

One is a foreclosure home (http: www.clevelandhomefinder.com homes 6794588 OH Eastlake 1536-E-365th-St-44095 ) that is assessed at $35,000, but is currently up for $70,000 by the lender.. The other is a lakefront property worth 400 to 500K (http: www.realtor.com realestateandhomes-detail 35-Minnewawa_Timberlake_OH_44095_1116241112) and up for rent at $1650 a month.

If you consider all of this information, what would you say are my options for a job, school, and a home? Any advice, tips, opinions, or suggestions would be welcomed as long as they are not negative or "flaming". I just get this weird feeling that I should be mentioning all of this online somewhere and someone is going to have plenty to say about it. Maybe I'm wrong, hopefully not! Thanks in advance!
comunicado final de la reunion entre represntantes judíos y católicos en jerusalen

kolonia-bonn.pl
www.crysisanime.com
explicitgamers.com
queerpride.us
www.konservator.ru
forum.hlink.ro
hansikamotwani.info
bangladeshcareerforum.com
parkour-ireland.com
t.hesemi.us