4x4trails.net Forums

Go Back   4x4trails.net Forums > Trip Talk > Events

Old 05-03-2006, 12:15 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to 74BRONCO

Bill,

It was sorta a neat trip for Ty and I. Reminescent. Ty and I started out wheeling together, then I met Stan and you know the story from there. It would have been nice to have others along, but it was also neat the way it was. I will certainly keep in touch with you guys!

Met some rangers at the top. Nice guys, but they were watching like a hawk. They said that when they arrived there THAT day, just a week after the fire, there was another unattended fire there at the top of Carnage. How dumb can you be? You can see burnt thing in almost every direction and you still leave a campfire still burning??? WOW??

J.D.
Old 05-03-2006, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jeepsr4girls
There was no way for us to make it! SO WHERE ARE THE PICS???
Excuses...Excuses(sp?)....
settle down girl!!!!
Geez... youd think you were getting MARRIED in 2 weeks. (18 days counting today)

So J.D. ...
I take it the new Bronco is working out good for ya?
Looks like a lot of fun.
You guys (and girls <--- thats just for you Lynn) suck!
You have SOOOOOOO many places to go up there.

BTW J.D. .........................

(scroll down)

Old 05-03-2006, 12:49 PM

Ha ha!! Nice pic. That's my dawg! Aint he cute?

Yeah the new bronco has done well. The only big issue I have is I still can't get it to run warm enough headed down the highway, but it comes back up when I am wheeling. The electrical bugs are extinguished for now, but they could rear back up at any time.

J.D.
Old 05-04-2006, 04:16 AM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to Dirty Dog

Nice pictures, and it looks like a blast.
But... I just checked the photo submission section again, thinking I must have made a mistake when I checked earlier. But no....
Still no submissions. This is surely an oversight, isn't it?
\'98 Dodge Ram - 408 stroker motor, 7\" lift, 37\" Swamper SSR\'s, 4.56 gears, front ARB, rear Detroit, front ARB, ORT bumpers, Armorology rock sliders, MileMarker 12000lb winch, 700W Kenwood, KC, PIAA & Lightforce illumination, Realistic CB, Magellan GPS-315, Delorme GPS navigation, custom paint and bodywork by Rocks & Trees Inc.

\'89 Jeep Wrangler - 9\" Skyjacker lift, 383 stroker Chevy, Holley Projection TBI, TH350, NP203, D44 front with high steer, 12 bolt rear, Blue Torch Fab diff armor, 5.13 gears, Detroits, 37x14x16 Swamper IROKs on 16x10 with Staun internal beadlocks, Poison Spyder rollcage, Poison Spyder Stinger, MileMarker 12000lb winch with dash mounted controls, Steel Horse interior, 5-point harnesses, Cobra CB, Puma Onboard Air, Lowrance Baja-540C...

\'96 Jeep Cherokee - the Family Truckster...
\'82 Kawasaki KZ1100 Spectre - Stock
\'97 Chevy Camaro convertible - Stock, Sue\'s toy
\'95 Pontiac Trans Am convertible - NOT stock, \"Objects In Mirror Are Imports\"
\'03 Mitsubishi Lancer OZ Rally - Stock, the $4/gallon driver
Old 05-04-2006, 07:47 AM

Sorry Mark - I will get those submitted today!! I didn't even think about it.

J.D.
Old 05-04-2006, 08:18 AM

Ok! Pics submitted. The balls in your court now!!

J.D.
Old 05-04-2006, 05:11 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to Dirty Dog

LOL I knew it was an oversight.
I just approved all the photos you submitted. Thanks, they look great.
\'98 Dodge Ram - 408 stroker motor, 7\" lift, 37\" Swamper SSR\'s, 4.56 gears, front ARB, rear Detroit, front ARB, ORT bumpers, Armorology rock sliders, MileMarker 12000lb winch, 700W Kenwood, KC, PIAA & Lightforce illumination, Realistic CB, Magellan GPS-315, Delorme GPS navigation, custom paint and bodywork by Rocks & Trees Inc.

\'89 Jeep Wrangler - 9\" Skyjacker lift, 383 stroker Chevy, Holley Projection TBI, TH350, NP203, D44 front with high steer, 12 bolt rear, Blue Torch Fab diff armor, 5.13 gears, Detroits, 37x14x16 Swamper IROKs on 16x10 with Staun internal beadlocks, Poison Spyder rollcage, Poison Spyder Stinger, MileMarker 12000lb winch with dash mounted controls, Steel Horse interior, 5-point harnesses, Cobra CB, Puma Onboard Air, Lowrance Baja-540C...

\'96 Jeep Cherokee - the Family Truckster...
\'82 Kawasaki KZ1100 Spectre - Stock
\'97 Chevy Camaro convertible - Stock, Sue\'s toy
\'95 Pontiac Trans Am convertible - NOT stock, \"Objects In Mirror Are Imports\"
\'03 Mitsubishi Lancer OZ Rally - Stock, the $4/gallon driver