4x4trails.net Forums

Go Back   4x4trails.net Forums > Trail Talk > South

Old 02-13-2003, 10:34 AM
Sneaker

Talking Let's get going, we need a trail ride

We need to get this site going for the great state of Kentucky. I have been posting on the Colorado board because I was moving there soon. Well the army has different plans and I will be sitting here for a little while longer. I currently run with a group called the Hawk Valley Ridge Runners out of Radcliffe, KY (Fort Knox area). We are a small group but have land to run on. Trails run from mild to wild with bypasses around everything if you don't feel brave enough to try it! There are rock trails, stream crossings, hill climbs and even a swamp thrown in for good measure. Pictures can be seen at my website of some of the terrain, www.monkers88.com Feel free to check it out. Let me hear from ya'! As far as Colorado goes, I'll be there as sonn as the Army let's me!

------------------
Old 02-13-2003, 10:34 AM
Sneaker

Talking Let's get going, we need a trail ride

We need to get this site going for the great state of Kentucky. I have been posting on the Colorado board because I was moving there soon. Well the army has different plans and I will be sitting here for a little while longer. I currently run with a group called the Hawk Valley Ridge Runners out of Radcliffe, KY (Fort Knox area). We are a small group but have land to run on. Trails run from mild to wild with bypasses around everything if you don't feel brave enough to try it! There are rock trails, stream crossings, hill climbs and even a swamp thrown in for good measure. Pictures can be seen at my website of some of the terrain, www.monkers88.com Feel free to check it out. Let me hear from ya'! As far as Colorado goes, I'll be there as sonn as the Army let's me!

------------------