4x4trails.net Forums

Go Back   4x4trails.net Forums > Trail Talk > Rocky Mountains

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2005, 12:19 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BlackZJ-RealSUV
Default trail clean-ups

Well, it's about time to start planning some trail cleaning. We all know of those who tear up the trails and leave trash behind because they don't know better, but we do know better and can do something about it. I thought I would bring it up early so we can start planning for when the snow is dried up. I know Nensha is all about it after seeing his pics and has a truck bed to fill up. What we need are a few trucks and lots of hands.

One suggestion is to have a bbq/meeting at Bear Creek Park and discuss picking a different area each week to clean up, as well as planning some trail rides and camping trips. I may be hitting the Baldy area this weekend or next, so I'll report back on the snowpack around the camping areas. Anyone else have trail reports since the snow last week?

I encourage all feedback and suggestions.