PDA

View Full Version : 88 cherokee Must GO!

irjeeper
09-03-2005, 10:11 AM
I have an 1988 cherokee, was going to fix or part out, but I will never get aroung to it. It allready has a little modification on the suspension, but not a whole lot. The only thing wrong with it is the transmissions out. The tranny is not a peugot(thank god) I think it's an aisen ax4 is kinda what jeep told me it was through email. I took the tranny to Aamco and the guy thought it was a t- 18.(I'm prity sure he's wrong) Jeep made the t-18 but didn't use it much, I think ford used it in full size trucks. Maby some older cherokees and wagoneers I think. Tranfer case is a np-305 axles are dana 44 rear and 33 front I think.(like all cherokees) Engine is a 2.5 and ran so great when the tranny went that I couldn't part with it. the 2.5 a dog on the highway up mountain passes, but rapped real smooth and was great on the trail. Never overheated on me or even came close! the doors and body are in good shape, interior isn't great, but still has many useable components. I'd kinda like to get rid of it as a whole, but If anywone would like any of theses parts maby we can work something out. It would be a great project jeep for someone, but If I dont do it or sell it to someone who will, its going to the junkers for probly only $85.00 or what ever they offer me. I would scrap it as scrap metal if there wasn't so many useable components. I'm willing to take any offer almost so If you want it give me an offer and it's probly yours!

Frank Z
09-03-2005, 11:11 AM
You might want to update your profile, or include your location in your post.

irjeeper
09-03-2005, 08:17 PM
thanks for the advice, I added my location.

Frank Z
09-03-2005, 09:41 PM
You're welcome.

irjeeper
09-12-2005, 08:39 PM
well, I sold it for 100 bucks, so it's gone now!