PDA

View Full Version : H-2's

drifto77
09-15-2004, 12:21 AM
this is how i like to see H-2's http://midwestjeepthing.com/jeep/member/images/Bushwhacker/h2flop.jpg
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dirty Dog
09-15-2004, 03:15 AM
Me too: Being hammered off highway. That's how I prefer to see any 4x4.

2kcrew
09-15-2004, 08:31 AM
I gotta give this driver credit... at least it's not a mall crawler.

BlueTJ
09-15-2004, 10:14 AM
Thats too bad you like to see any vehicle like that. Actually, I usually feel pretty unfortunate for the person or people when I see that on the trails no matter what type of rig it is.....

You should get out and wheel with some H2's, apparantly you don't SEE them very much :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://elcova.com/eve/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=2826088551&f=2606011751&m=174109935

there are some H2's and H2 drivers that frequent this board from time to time. We have a great time wheeling with the rigs and it's quite a good time seeing a 50,000+ rig get beat up on.

Hell, one of the H2 guys has probally one of the sickest Moab videos that you could get your hands on, but you wouldn't know about that, cause you probally wouldn't be caught dead wheeling one, right?:rolleyes:

EvlDodge
09-15-2004, 10:49 AM
LOL!!!
I'm just wondering how.....

74BRONCO
09-15-2004, 11:42 AM
BlueTJ, I don't think DD was slamming the H2's. I think he meant he prefers to see any 4x4 offroad as opposed to cruising the malls, not necessarily on it's lid, but in the dirt.

I respect the H2. It wouldn't be my vehicle of choice to wheel with, but I have wheeled with Adam and he's a great guy.

To each his own.

drifto77
09-15-2004, 12:39 PM
Blue TJ..... just so you dont get me wrong, I dont care what people wheel with as long as they wheel. This WOULD be one of my last choises for wheeling though,(even IF i could afford one) cant see spending all that $$$$$ for something that is going to get thrashed off road. would rather spend that money and build a rig OR 2 OR even 3 ;) and maybe even still have money left over :D to go somewhere to wheel :D . And YES i would like to take one out just to see what they are all about. But when it comes right down to it , its not a "REAL" Hummer, just an over priced Chevy. :D :D :D also........ no i dont like to see anyone" tire up" but it happens. Like 2kcrew said.... at least its not a mall crawler, like most of them around here, be willing to bet almost all of them around here never even see a dirt road much less any mud or rocks :eek: :eek:

BlueTJ
09-15-2004, 02:58 PM
that.s nice.

74Bronco, no, my guess is exactly what the picture showed....an H2 turned over.....I'm not even trying to defend an H2. They do what they do but they are not bad ass.....I'm defending people against stupid comments that are made and posted for no reason at all........but hey , I guess thats why there is an off topic section:confused:

The only reason I chimmed in is because I'm sick of reading, hearing, seeing, etc.etc.etc. people bash and bad mouth H2's and H2 owners over what they choose to buy and drive or wheel. Who the hell cares:rolleyes: ?????

EvlDodge
09-15-2004, 03:04 PM
:D

[Link deleted]

[Edit: Come on guys. This is very much a family oriented sport and a family oriented site. Let's keep it clean, shall we?]

drifto77
09-15-2004, 03:09 PM
No bash or bad mouth intended. sorry if you took it that way. just like picking on the over priced chevys, got to pick on someone. its all in fun ;)
EvlDodge ........... DAMN !!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

EvlDodge
09-15-2004, 03:11 PM
LOL@drifto77

BlueTJ
09-15-2004, 04:13 PM
I really don't care about who or what gets bashed, hell, I guess I'm just having a bad day. Sorry to come across like an asshole. I do however get sick and tired of being around people who continually bash the H2 and have no idea what they are talking about. I you want to bash someone for having a truely Un-Capable trail rig, bash the stock Xterra Owners!!!:D

BlueTJ
09-15-2004, 04:33 PM
or anyone trying to pass of an IFS Dakota as a wheeling rig, same thing:D

EvlDodge
09-15-2004, 04:36 PM
:D Thanks Blue!!!

BlueTJ
09-15-2004, 04:36 PM
No problem;)

drifto77
09-15-2004, 04:40 PM
Thats cool, no prob. hope your day gets (got) better :D to me you did not come accross as an A-hole, hope i did not sound like one :eek: :eek: here ya go ..... Xterra and IFS owners .................................

BASH ...... BASH ......... BASH that will have to do till i find some pics for you. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

EvlDodge
09-15-2004, 04:45 PM
If I had the money Blue, I'd probably do this http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/gallery/BlueDak/136566.jpg

But, for now, i'm sticking with the IFS.

http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/gallery/BlueDak/153012.jpg

Dirty Dog
09-16-2004, 05:40 AM
74Bronco summed up my position pretty well. I'd rather see any 4x4 off the pavement. Upside down is bad, but mall crawlers are worse. At least if it's upside down you can winch it back over and go tell your buddies war stories. If it's high centered in a parking lot you just look stupid.
I don't bash any 4x4 that's actually used. I've used the H2 owners here as examples of what an H2 can do if it's actually used.
The fact that that H2 was pushed hard enough to roll it says one thing. The owner is willing to push the limits. And that's all good. Damage (whether a rolllover or a "clearanced" quarterpanel) just means you learned something about what those limits are. I learn these lessons frequently, as anyone who has looked at the body of my truck can testify. :)