PDA

View Full Version : Going to Hackett Sat the 7th Oct

jcj99
10-06-2000, 10:22 AM
Hello,
Me and a few other Jeeps are headed to Hackett this weekend, just fiqured i would let some others in on the fun. should be leaving the colorado springs around 0900.
Sat the 7th
JCJ99

------------------
85 CJ-7
31's
Ez in the rear
Quick disconnects

jcj99
10-06-2000, 10:22 AM
Hello,
Me and a few other Jeeps are headed to Hackett this weekend, just fiqured i would let some others in on the fun. should be leaving the colorado springs around 0900.
Sat the 7th
JCJ99

------------------
85 CJ-7
31's
Ez in the rear
Quick disconnects

scaughlin
10-06-2000, 11:20 AM
It's going to be messy down there tomorrow. Be sure to take some good pic's to post. I ran this trail back in June on a day that it was pouring rain. "Hacket Rock" should be interesting in short wheelbase jeeps if wet. I heard that they did a lot of work down there and blocked a lot of the by-pass areas? Should increase the difficulty a little.

I wish I could meet up with you guys, but the Husker game is on at 1:30, then the Beer Festival downtown is twistiing my arm!!!

Maybe next time! Be sure to put up a post on how it was. I still want to run this trail again before the season is over.

-steve

scaughlin
10-06-2000, 11:20 AM
It's going to be messy down there tomorrow. Be sure to take some good pic's to post. I ran this trail back in June on a day that it was pouring rain. "Hacket Rock" should be interesting in short wheelbase jeeps if wet. I heard that they did a lot of work down there and blocked a lot of the by-pass areas? Should increase the difficulty a little.

I wish I could meet up with you guys, but the Husker game is on at 1:30, then the Beer Festival downtown is twistiing my arm!!!

Maybe next time! Be sure to put up a post on how it was. I still want to run this trail again before the season is over.

-steve